One of the best known buildings in Richmond. Formerly known as "The Mosque," the Altria was constructed in 1926 to be used by the Shriners as the ACCA Temple Shrine. The city purchased the building in the 1940's and refurbished it between 1994 and 1995. Currently undergoing a major renovation, conversion, and rebrand to continue as an even bigger-name musical and theatrical performance venue.
Role: Design / project management of wayfinding and donor recognition.
Client: Richmond CenterStage Foundation
Collaborating Firm: Wilson Butler Architects, Landor